Do you have any problem on transferring file from your computer to your iPhone? If yes, don’t worry. I’m here to enlighten you with the easiest way to transfer any file from your computer to your iPhone based on my personal experience. As advised by so many blogs I read, I tried to transfer my photo and video from my computer to my iPhone with iTunes and iFunBox, but none of these software worked for me. It’s so complicated and I worried when I sync my file with the software, all data inside my iPhone will be gone. With some luck and idea, finally I found the best and easiest way to transfer file from computer to iPhone, that is GOOGLE DRIVE!
Thanks to GOOGLE for creating such an amazing software for us. So, here is step by step on how to transfer your files from computer to iPhone.
On Your Computer
- Sign up on Google Drive
- After login, click “NEW”
- Click “File Upload”
- Select which file you need to transfer from your computer and click “Open”
- Upload complete
On Your iPhone
- Install apps Google Drive
- Sign in with same account you registered from your computer
- Click the file you just transferred from your computer
- On the top right corner, click three-dot-button “…” -> “Send a copy” -> “Save Image”
- After finished export, open “Photos” library, and voila, your photo/movie already inside your iPhone photo gallery.
Very easy huh? Totally worked for me and should be worked for you as well. If you have any problem on doing the step by step, simply comment below. I am more than happy to help you find the solution.